Driver issue?

Ok, I have never had a problem with my fuze till now. It is a 8 gig with newest firmware. I hook it up and my PC will not load it. Gives me in the device manager This device can not start. (Code 10) Now if I uninstall the driver and reinstall it works for about 30 seconds and errors again. I am running Windows XP Pro SP3. Any help?

Wow really odd…Some how I have fixed the issue for a moment. I had a Java update that wanted to be done, once I did that I updated the drivers again, and then it worked just fine till I unplugged it and plugged it back in, then it did it again. >_<

It does it on every computer I try it on. I have formated the Fuze and everything. Anyone have ANY ideas?

Maybe needs a reset have you tried that?.

Lee

How do you reset it?

Ok so I have replaced my fuze for a brand new one and still having the same issue. Can anyone help me?

Luckily you have XP. Go to Start/Settings/Control Panel/Add or Remove Programs, Add/Remove Windows Components (on the left) and un-check Windows Media Player. Next, etc. Make sure you go through all the steps before closing the window. Then reboot.

Then go to The Evil Empire (Microsoft)

and get Windows Media Player 10 and install it. That may fix the problem. If not, let us know.