downloading music to my ps3

I have a sansa fuse mp3 player(2gig)(externel card 16gig) and im trying to download music from my device to my ps3 but it says that theres no music to copy.for some reason it only reads 3600 songs but i have 3900 in the mp3. Can someone please show me some light in this.

zacatecas wrote:

I have a sansa fuse mp3 player(2gig)(externel card 16gig) and im trying to download music from my device to my ps3 but it says that theres no music to copy.for some reason it only reads 3600 songs but i have 3900 in the mp3. Can someone please show me some light in this.

As soon as you strike the match. Which is it, no music at all or 3600 songs?

i know i have 39XX but when it finishes counting it says 36XX.when i hit the triangle button and it says copy it just says no music to copy.

Message Edited by TomJensen on 05-03-2010 06:10 PM

Thank You Tom. Got it to work. The only thing is that i have 3945 songs and it only downloaded 3660.

Message Edited by zacatecas on 03-04-2010 08:10 PM

The ‘lost’ songs are probably on the Fuze internal flash.

Unplug uSD from Fuze and retry. If the songs aren’t visible, that means they were probably transferred via MTP mode, and can’t be accessible in MSC (what PS3 uses).

If so, put Fuze back into MTP mode and transfer the songs back to the PC. Then transfer them to PS3 by whatever means is easiest: LAN/WiFi, USB key, Fuze’s uSD, or Fuze internal flash in MSC mode.

Whoa… totally OT, but I just saw something really cool in my other tab! Yes, AWESOME even!

http://www.engadget.com/2010/03/06/firstviews-95-android-windows-ce-pc607v-tips-a-craptablet-ic/

Only $95! Me want!