Downloading from memory card to PC

I bought a SanDisk MobileMate Duo.The lady in shop transfered my pictures from my mobile phone.Then she told me to insert the memort card into the item that inserts in one of my usb drives.But nothing is happening.What am I doing wrong.Also in this pack was a square adapter .What is this for ?

@nellie wrote:

I bought a SanDisk MobileMate Duo.The lady in shop transfered my pictures from my mobile phone.Then she told me to insert the memort card into the item that inserts in one of my usb drives. But nothing is happening.What am I doing wrong.Also in this pack was a square adapter .What is this for ?

Well, what are you doing? Nothing will happen by itself or automatically. _ You _ have to go to the files on the card In Windows Explorer, highlight them and copy/paste them to the specific place on your hard drive you want them to go to.

whenever i try to copy files from computer to my 2gb sandisk micro sd card it says cannot copy the file the directory or file cannot be created…any solutions??

@36gb wrote:

whenever i try to copy files from computer to my 2gb sandisk micro sd card it says cannot copy the file the directory or file cannot be created…any solutions??

You might need to fromat the card. What are you trying to copy and what size is it?