Downloading a CD to the 8Gig MP3 ......Help!

Hi,

I have read the instructions and few other material, but I am unable to load music onto this MP3 from the CD. .  It seems I am unable to get music into the playlist so that I can sync it up.  I have Media player 11. I have also tried to drag and drop from the CD into the  Internal Device folders.   When I hook the MP 3 player up to my hard drive, I can find the music labled Track 1 etc…But then I can’t find it on the MP3 player.

Can anyone help?

Message Edited by Bigjoe on 05-17-2009 07:40 AM

@bigjoe wrote:

Hi,

I have read the instructions and few other material, but I am unable to load music onto this MP3 from the CD. .  It seems I am unable to get music into the playlist so that I can sync it up.  I have Media player 11. I have also tried to drag and drop from the CD into the  Internal Device folders.   When I hook the MP 3 player up to my hard drive, I can find the music labled Track 1 etc…But then I can’t find it on the MP3 player.

Can anyone help?

Message Edited by Bigjoe on 05-17-2009 07:40 AM

Read this

Are you trying to copy songs from a pre-recorded CD to your Clip?  If so, the issue likely is that the songs currently are in audio format, not in a computer format your Clip can read.  To use the songs, you need to “rip” the CD into computer format.

“Rippers” for that purpose are readily available.  I use CDex, which is good but has a learning curve (read its help files).  Available on the Internet, as freeware.  Windows Media Player also can rip your music.