Download

I have lost all the stuff to the mp3 player I have the USB cable but that is all I need to find out how to somehow put music on it since I have misplayed the stuff that goes along with it…

please help thank very much

You really don’t need anything except the mp3 player, the USB cable and earphones.  What stuff are you missing?  Also, what player do you have?

Message Edited by mags1230 on 06-08-2009 08:12 PM

You’re going to have to give up some more details for anyone to be able to help you. First, I’d suggest that you post in the board relative to your player. There is one from each of the Sansa players (Fuze, Clip, e200 series, etc.). This will put your request in front of the most number of people who are likely to be able to help.

Then tell us exactly what player you have including version # along with the firmware version the player has on it at the moment. It would also help to know what computer system you’re using (Windows, Mac, Linux, etc,). Now tell us exactly what happened & what your problem is and/or what you are trying to accomplish.

By giving us as many details as you can up front, that will save a lot of time going back & forth asking you qualifying questions so that your problem/question can be addressed properly & correctly. :wink:

You’re going to have to give up some more details for anyone to be able to help you. First, I’d suggest that you post in the board relative to your player. There is one for each of the Sansa players (Fuze, Clip, e200 series, etc.). This will put your request in front of the most number of people who are likely to be able to help.

Then tell us exactly what player you have including version # along with the firmware version the player has on it at the moment. It would also help to know what computer system you’re using (Windows, Mac, Linux, etc,). Now tell us exactly what happened & what your problem is and/or what you are trying to accomplish.

By giving us as many details as you can up front, that will save a lot of time going back & forth asking you qualifying questions so that your problem/question can be addressed properly & correctly.

It might also help you to read the User’s Guide and FAQ for your particular device, both of which are here on the forum. Those 2 resources might answer a lot of the questions you have, so you may not have to post and wait for a reply. :wink:

Message Edited by Tapeworm on 06-08-2009 06:02 PM

Ditto.