don't buy one of these... nothing but junk!!

Nothing more to say!!

Uh… if you are going to start a flame, at least put down WHY… geez.

I agree with the first respond. You should tell what’s wrong. I have both express and Clip+. With Clip+, you get more options. Tried express at the gym. Very difficult  to use it if you run. The sweat is the worst thing on the player!

When I do yard work, I use the express which is almost 2 years old, and it seems fine. no problem using with a 4GB micro card.

Less then a year… two replacements and they still die… Sandisk got worst to work with to try to get additional replacements.  Once a year came from the first one I did buy… they refused to work with me, even when it was only a month since the last one they sent me died…  Like I said… nothing but junk!!  Nothing more to say!!!

Stone wrote:
Less then a year… two replacements and they still die… Sandisk got worst to work with to try to get additional replacements.  Once a year came from the first one I did buy… they refused to work with me, even when it was only a month since the last one they sent me died…  Like I said… nothing but junk!!  Nothing more to say!!!

For someone who has nothing to say, you sure whine alot. You’ve been doing nothing but complaining, crying about one thing another and threatening to go buy another brand of mp3 player for over 2 years now. Some would call that trolling. I call it childish and a waste of everyone’s time, including yours.

“Nothing more to say!!!”

[Sigh] If only that were true.