Does the warranty cover ear phones

I wanted to know if the 1 year warranty covers head phones that are no longer working. I just plugged it in this morning and no sound out of them I haven’t been rough with them or anything. Everytime I’m done with it I put it in my draw.

Message Edited by Babyface23 on 07-03-2009 09:28 AM

Message Edited by Babyface23 on 07-07-2009 11:10 AM

I am sorry to tell, but the headphones are not covered under the 1 year warranty. They are considered an accessory. The warranty is for the mp3 player you purchased.

That’s odd behavior. Head/earphones just don’t work one day & ‘quit’ the next (unless both wires inside the rubber/vinyl insulation breaks due to repeated bending or folding in the exact same spot). More likely there’s something else going on.

Check to make sure the plug is inserted all the way, and try turning it in the jack. Do you get any sound or noise at all, even if it’s static or interrmittent?

Also, this sounds really infantile, but it has happened before . . . check to see that your player is on PLAY > , not PAUSE ||.

That’s odd behavior. Head/earphones just don’t work one day & ‘quit’ the next (unless both wires inside the rubber/vinyl insulation breaks due to repeated bending or folding in the exact same spot). More likely there’s something else going on.

Check to make sure the plug is inserted all the way, and try turning it in the jack. Do you get any sound or noise at all, even if it’s static or interrmittent?

Also, this sounds really infantile, but it has happened before . . . check to see that your player is on PLAY > , not PAUSE ||.

yah wen i turn the jack i get a lil noise kinda clips in and out

OK, next I would attempt to isolate whether it’s the earphones and/or their connecting plug, or the jack inside of the player. Try another pair of head/earphones.

its okay i emailed them and dey said dey will jus send meh a new one well device dey fowarded me to rma

wel otay den.