Does my FUZE need to repair?

The reason i have this question is 2things i met with my fuze

1. 1day, when i listening the songs in playlist, it suddenly stop at one song and i cannot choose another song to list, the same after i held the power button for 10sec, it kept staying at the song, but i can jump out the the menu, but not useful, after i reset it, it is the same and i decide to Reset Factory Settings after i pressed it the only thing i can see is the screen kept white in color for a long time, at last, i had to reset it and i can list songs after i filled the songs again.

2. tonight,i was listening it too,and suddenly it power off! and no respones after i holding the power-button for 10 sec

i tried to reset it and at the 3rd time it wake up! i make sure that it has more than 50% battery and no response after connect to my computer before reset it.

can anyone can help me, please. i just bought it just few weeks and i enjoy using it.

Hey toy,

I’m a newbie too, but from what I’ve been reading on here, there seems to be some problems if the music files are variable bit rate (VBR).  If this seems to happen on specific files, try checking them in winamp and play them, watching teh bit rate.  If it changes throughout the play, it could be the vbr issue.

Beyond that, I’ll leave it to those more wise to advise on :slight_smile:

oh guys, so bad luck i am. i got this problem again

i list an album  when i going to school without any problems, but when i comiung home, i listened this album same as going school

but it suddenly “like power-off” and no respon after i tried to reset it. i am sure that it has lots of battery

and i plug to the usb cable and it turn on normally, what should i do?

thanks bros and i am sorry asking those questions.

Check your music source.  Suddenly halting and powering down most often happens with a corrupted audio file.

If the file is from a CD, try reripping the suspected track.

Bob  :smileyvery-happy:

thanks bob but ar… the songs i listened are the same, why it happened at the 2nd time not the 1st time, this point i really really dun understand, thank you

@toysoldier wrote:
thanks bob but ar… the songs i listened are the same, why it happened at the 2nd time not the 1st time, this point i really really dun understand, thank you

Corruption could happen just due to playback, or if your fuze got overly hot or cold. Try Bobs Suggestions and see what happens.