Do anybody have head pain from clip+?

I’ll listening music(not loud) on different type earphones: koss plug, panasonic RP-HT6, panasonic RP-HJE120; and i fill head pain. Before clip+ i listening music on transcend t870(1year)

No issues here, and no head pains more than usual . . . .   :wink:

Seems to me, the headphones (and their fit) would make more of a comfort difference than anything else. Sometimes it take a while to find the perfect pair, both in sound qualtiy and comfort.

A device can’t be held responsible for discomfort when the only thing touching your body (head and/or ears) is the head/earphones, unless of course you’re listening at extremely loud levels. And in that case, this pain will subside over time as you get older and you develop self-induced hearing loss. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m posted early, what i dont listening music loud, and try on many types earphones

if you’re using _ in _-ear headphones (earbuds), you might try using _ on _-ear headphones instead.  For some people, in-ear headphones just don’t work.

thanks, but also i try on 2.1 speaker system but same results - head pain

I’d suggest a different player—or a doctor checkup.

@black_rectangle wrote:

I’d suggest a different player—or _ a doctor checkup _.

^That ^

Hmm…, if i say, what i give player to my friends and they feel head pain too - kinda local epidemic or how much doctors we need?:smileyvery-happy:

@bugsmaker wrote:

Hmm…, if i say, what i give player to my friends and they feel head pain too - kinda local epidemic or how much doctors we need?:smileyvery-happy:

There must be some LSD in your water supply! :dizzy_face::laughing: