Do any Sansa players play FLAC files?

I got a SanDisk Sansa Clip 4 GB MP3 Player thinking it would play FLAC files, but they are refused when I try and drop them in the player. Do any of the players play FLAC files?

Thank you.

the clip and fuze both support flac with the latest firmware. firmware update instructions are posted at the top of each board.

Thank you.

I can still not get my pc to rec. my fuze with the firmware. Anyother suggestions?

@hnbranham wrote:
I can still not get my pc to rec. my fuze with the firmware. Anyother suggestions?

Since you latched onto a 7 month-old thread about something competely different, maybe you should re-phrase your question and give some more details about what you want to do and exactly what & how you’ve done to accomplish it up to this point.

And start a new thread. :wink:

@hnbranham wrote:

Since you latched onto a 7 month-old thread about something competely different in a totally different board than for your player, maybe you should re-phrase your question and give some more details about what you want to do and exactly what & how you’ve done to accomplish it up to this point.

And start a new thread in the Fuze board. :wink:

@hnbranham wrote:

Since you latched onto a 7 month-old thread about something competely different in a totally different board than for your player, maybe you should re-phrase your question and give some more details about what you want to do and exactly what & how you’ve done to accomplish it up to this point.

And start a new thread in the Fuze board. That’s my suggestion.  :wink:

@hnbranham wrote:

And start a new thread in the Fuze board. That’s my suggestion.  :wink: