Display Problem

I bought The Sansa Fuze 4GB mp3 payer about a month ago. Ever scence two weeks ago the display has white lines going through the screen. More appear every few times I start it up. I bought the thing to watch movies on flights but what god is it if there are lines going through the movie making it hard to view. Any one out there have the same problem? If if someone knows how to fix this problem then I would be very greatful if they shared the solution with me.

I have not heard of this spesifically on the fuze. It sounds like an issue that was common in 1st gen LCD Tvs. I dont know how the fuzes screen works exactly but it sounds like burnt out transistors (They are generally lemons), this is what happend to the LCDs. Wait and see for a while and see what others say

You’ve got an LCD screen going bad & getting worse day by day. Take it (or send it) back to where you bought it if you are still within the return ‘window’ of opportunity and get another one. Otherwise, you’ll need to contact SanDisk for an RMA# (Returned Merchandise Authorization). Calling is best and they are super busy right now and may not get to respond to an e-mail for a while.

Here’s the basic RMA procedure and how it should work:

http://forums.sandisk.com/sansa/board/message?board.id=announcements&message.id=947#M947

You’ve got an LCD screen going bad & getting worse day by day. Take it (or send it) back to where you bought it if you are still within the return ‘window’ of opportunity and get another one. Otherwise, you’ll need to contact SanDisk for an RMA# (Returned Merchandise Authorization). Calling is best as they are super busy right now and may not get to respond to an e-mail for a while.

If you’re in the US, here’s the contact info:

North America Technical Support
1-866-SANDISK (726-3475)
7 days a week:
4am - 10pm Pacific Standard Time
7am - 1am Eastern Standard Time 

Here’s the basic RMA procedure and how it should work:

http://forums.sandisk.com/sansa/board/message?board.id=announcements&message.id=947#M947