Display Icon if Song is on the GoList

I want the ability to identify if a song is on/off the GoList without any user intervention.  It would be nice if the Fuze would do something similar to displaying the word “GO” in the upper right hand corner if the song is on the GoList.   If the song is not on the GoList then display “GO” with a “X” over it.  Or something to similar to that. 

It just very annoying that I have to click the center button to add the song to the GoList and find out that it was already on the go list, and then I have to hit the center button again.

I’m aware that I can click the bottom submenu and navigate to see if the song is on the GoList, but that still requires me to navigate through the menu.  While the song is playing, I want someway of being notify on the screen that the song is on the GoList without me doing anything.

Thanks for listing 

BarDev.

This seems like a good idea. I would also like to have more than one go list. I am wondering why the player is limited to just one. I also want the battery life percentage number displayed on the screen without going through menus to get it.

Although personally, I rarely use the GoList I can see where this would be a nice feature to have.

For that matter, this idea could be expanded to include all playlists. If a song resides in a playlist, whether it be the GoList, or a user-created one have the name of the playlist displayed while that song is playing. If it is not on any list, nothing would be displayed. That way you could see at a glance whether you were listening to a playlist (and which one) or not.

Although personally, I rarely use the GoList I can see where this would be a nice feature to have.

For that matter, this idea could be expanded to include all playlists. If a song resides in a playlist, whether it be the GoList, or a user-created one have the name of the playlist displayed while that song is playing. If it is not on any list, nothing would be displayed.That way you could see at a glance whether you were listening to a playlist (and which one) or not.

Same as with the 'Repeat" & 'Shuffle' modes. The icon is displayed when these modes are turned on, or absent if they are not.

For that matter, this idea could be expanded to include all playlists. If a song resides in a playlist, whether it be the GoList, or a user-created one have the name of the playlist displayed while that song is playing. If it is not on any list, nothing would be displayed.That way you could see at a glance whether you were listening to a playlist (and which one) or not.

Same as with the ‘Repeat’ & ‘Shuffle’ modes. The icon is displayed when these modes are turned on, or absent if they are not.

Playcounts would also be nice. So would an indicator next to a podcast or audiobook title in lists indicating if was aready partially played on the the player or played completely on the player.