Developers, PLEASE add per-album bookmarks!

Developers , please implement per-album or per-folder bookmarks for podcast & audiobooks!

Currently we have to manually merge chapter files into a single huge file to use this feature without the pain of recalling / scrolling. While it works for some types of books, it totally ■■■■■ for others — like short novels collections and other content that is actually meant to have multiple files.

As this feature is rather important and is requested very often — implementing it would just bring you more sales.

And it is not that hard to do…

Message Edited by notgod on 03-26-2010 08:26 AM

Umm, a version of this already is there?  Do you have the latest firmware?  When you go back to an audiobook, the file/chapter of the book you last were in is highlighted, for you to select and then to resume where you left off.  Is this what you wanted?  (I think I have this right, or in the neighborhood–it’s been awhile since I’ve listened to an audiobook on the Clip)

Err… Is it being highlighted in every audiobook album or just the very last one played?

I believe it’s for all of them, not just the last, so that you can flit back and forth between books.  (But I haven’t tested this out recently, and on the Clip+; it came to the original Clip with firmware revision 32, I believe.)