delete anomoly...

First, let me point out that I love my 2 clips and I don’t want this to sound like your normal…“if this isn’t fixed, I’m going to buy (fruit of choice)”!!!  Just a bit of a strange occurance, that I thought I’d report.

I tape a 4 hour radio show every morning and periodically load new episodes and delete old ones from my players as needed.  Last night I was performing a bit of normal “adding” & “deleting” on one of my clips (8GB) within windows exporer.

For the record, I never use WMP, and my player is always in MSC mode.

I added 4 or 5 albums worth of music as well as deleting 3 of the said radio recordings which were single files in mp3 format.

I disconnected the clip per usual from my computer and the player acted perfectly normal.  Then I started to look around what to play on the clip as I was settling in for the evening.  I noticed that the 3 mp3 files that I had deleted within windows were still present and playable on the clip.

Just to make sure I REALLY had deleted them, I re-connected the clip and the files in question were not present within the clips directory listing.  I disconnected again, and the files still were present and playable.

I thought it a bit strange, but I ended up just deleting these files from the clip itself and everything was fine.

Not a problem really, just a bit odd.  Even if this behavior persists, it won’t affect the pleasure I’m getting from my 2 clips.

The Clip gremlins at work?   ;)   Great that you ultimately were able to re-delete them.  But odd, as you say.

@miikerman wrote:
The Clip gremlins at work?   ;)   Great that you ultimately were able to re-delete them.  But odd, as you say.

Yeah, and it’s no biggie at all with me.  In fact, if I wasn’t able to delete them, I would have just formatted the player.  I change content so often, that would have been an easy fix as well.

This is actually an experiment of the FBI… they are targeting innocent civilians and what they do is they put thoughts on your mind making you think some things are real or in your case, you have done something you didn’t :stuck_out_tongue: