Dashboard crashes when starting some full-screen apps/games

Since I’ve updated the dashboard to v1.4.1, when I start a full screen app (typically a game), many times the dashboard app will crash and Windows 7 will report that the app has stopped working.

If I select to debug the app, I get the message, “An unhandled Microsoft .NET Framework exception occurred in SanDiskSSDDasshboard.exe [4964]”.

When I start to debug the app (using VS2013), I see the message:

An unhandled exception of type ‘System.ObjectDisposedException’ occurred in System.Windows.Forms.dll

Additional information: Cannot access a disposed object.

Doesn’t seem to matter which full screen app I run - it’s not one specific game or app.

I’m running Windows 7 SP1 on an HP ProBook 4430s - all drivers are up-to-date.

I can provide further information if someone can let me know what else might help track this bug down.

Update - I’ve tried this on a totally different PC (desktop with different everything), and the desktop is running dashboard v1.4.0.

Same issue - when I switch to a fullscreen app (typically a game like WoW or HotS) the dashboard app crashes.

Thanks Bitbasher. The Dashboard does try to change its own resolution based on the current screen resolution, so when ever you change your resolution, it has a hook and it looks like it failed on the way…I will look into this.