create playlist

After being ahead of myself, I loaded music in my player with no seperated playlists. Is it possible to rearange the music without unloading  and reloading.

In a word . . .

YES

Type the word ‘playlist’ into the search field. You will be welcomed with many, many discussions on the subject and no shortage of suggestions & solutions in how to accomplish it. :wink:

@bobaloohey wrote:
After being ahead of myself, I loaded music in my player with no seperated playlists. Is it possible to rearange the music without unloading  and reloading.

The short answer is:   I don’t think so.

The longer answer is:    The clip will display songs in the order based on the ID3 tags that are part of each file.      On your computer you can edit these tags with your song title, artist, album , genre, track #   and this information will effect how the songs are listed on your clip.     You can use a free program like mp3tag to change and edited these ID3 tags.  

Once you have edited these tags on the computer.  Then you can recopy your files to the clip and see the songs in a new order. 

Something I do is:   >.<   Set the clip on shuffle,   Repeat all,     and don’t look at the clip’s display.    When a song comes on you don’t want,  click right   a few times and listen to the next song :P   LOL   (I’m sorry,   I’m easy to please, I don’t use playlists although they aren’t hard to make.)

:)  

Good luck :slight_smile: