Could i get a black instead of silver fuze for replacement?

so i got a RMA # (i hope that means i am going to get it returned), but is there a way or a place to ask, or even just a possibility of getting a black fuze instead of a silver. I don’t want to sound ungrateful, but i figured if there was a chance and a place to ask i might as well ask, since black wasn’t available when i got my fuze.

Let me know if that made sense… not sure it did, and what you think. 

@emmnemms wrote:

so i got a RMA # (i hope that means i am going to get it returned), but is there a way or a place to ask, or even just a possibility of getting a black fuze instead of a silver. I don’t want to sound ungrateful, but i figured if there was a chance and a place to ask i might as well ask, since black wasn’t available when i got my fuze.

Now it does.

But you’re asking in the wrong place. You need to sort this out with SanDisk directly. They’re the one who is going to send you your replacement, not anybody here.

@tapeworm wrote:

@emmnemms wrote:

Now it does.

But you’re asking in the wrong place. You need to sort this out with SanDisk directly. They’re the one who is going to send you your replacement, not anybody here.

I would hope that you don’t end up with a pink one :dizzy_face:

lo lsorry it didn’t make sense. i was in a weird mood. but its an 8gb, and only comes in black and silver. i was just wondering if it was a possibility, if anyone else has had this work

Hey, the pink is cute, but my daughter would steal it straight away.  I would telephone SanDisk ASAP (that would be next Monday) and ask them if it’s possible.

Give them your RMA number as a reference.

Honestly, the chances are good on getting a black one, as it’s probably the most popular color, and the easiest choice for satisfying most users.  Just like the old Ford Model T, any color, as long as it’s black!

I prefer the black, as it’s subdued and durable.  I like the red metallic too, as I don’t run into them as often.  I’d bet that finding a nice black one shouldn’t be too difficult.  Be sure to call on Monday.

Bob  :smileyvery-happy:

Actually Model T Fords were originally available in several colors. My great grandfather had a 1913 green one. There was a production run of about 10 years when only black was available. At that time Henry Ford was perfecting the assembly lines to make the cars cheaper and more affordable to the masses. Color changeover took too much time, so it was dropped. The last couple years of the “T” had several colors available again. Quite a history in those cars and they were produced for 20 years (1908-1927)!!!

Hm, i will def call/email. Its not a major thing, and i won’t put to much effort into it, i was just wondering if anyone had this happen. I got it like 3 months before the black came out :frowning: I still maintain that they should make a red 8gb, if so, i promise not to break it…i hope