copy music from digital player

I have a digital audio player 512mb and would like to copy music from it to anything so it could be put on an ipod nano.It uses musicmatch juke box and it won’t allow me to copy anything.Any help would be great.

I kind of have the same problem i have limewire and want to download those songs onto my mp3 player but i dont know how. and when my mp3 player is plugged in its set up to microsoft media player. do you be any chance know how i can change it so it works on lime wire? anything will help, Thanks.

@harold40cooper wrote:

I have a digital audio player 512mb and would like to copy music from it to anything so it could be put on an ipod nano.It uses musicmatch juke box and it won’t allow me to copy anything.Any help would be great.

You could open your DAP in My Computer and drag/drop or copy/paste the music files to their new home…

@missapril wrote:

I kind of have the same problem i have limewire and want to download those songs onto my mp3 player but i dont know how. and when my mp3 player is plugged in its set up to microsoft media player. do you be any chance know how i can change it so it works on lime wire? anything will help, Thanks.

Why not download the files to your desktop then drag/drop or copy/paste to your player?