converter locks up computer

Greetings,

I just purchased the Fuze last night and downloaded the latest firmware and Media converter. I was able to convert a few photos and get them synced to the Fuze, but every time I try a movie, the computer either locks up or reboots.  I’ve tried several movies (all wmv from 11meg - 99meg) to ensure it was not the movie. I am running windows xp on my computer. 

Thanks in advance.

I take it no one from sandisk reads these forums?  BTW the computer is locking up when I select what video to add, it doesnt even get it into the converter.

Have you downloaded the latest (InterVideo version 4.236) version of the player?  The earlier 4.220 version does not work correctly with the Fuze.

Bob  :smileyvery-happy:

I just purchased the item 4 days ago, and downloaded all the software that night. It is not the player causing the problem, it is the converter, when I click “add media” select a movie, then click “ok” the next screen that apears showing the status at 0%. Thats all I get, nothing more, cant do anything else with the computer till I hit the reset button on the front of the computer. But to satisfy any help I receive, I reinstalled via the link you gave, same problem.

I got it to work. I had to turn down the acceleration on my graphics card