Connecting Clip+ to LCD tv.. Via usp port on tv..

Can this be done? Will the sound come thru my existing Bose DVD player?  Thanks… Bill

Maybe, but I doubt it.

Try it and see . . . then you can let us know. :wink:

Some  DVD players have a usb port, and will play mp3 files on a usb flash memory drive. If your DVD player will do this, then it may be able to play files on your Clip+(it depends if the usb port puts out enough power). The files might need to be in the root to be playable.

@jk98 wrote:

Some  DVD players have a usb port, and will play mp3 files on a usb flash memory drive. If your DVD player will do this, then it may be able to play files on your Clip+(it depends if the usb port puts out enough power). The files might need to be in the root to be playable.

But as the OP asked, would it (the Clip+) work to plug it into a TV (with a USB port) and have it play through the DVD player? That’s what I don’t think is possible.

It will work if output from the TV is connected to the Boise DVD in other words if the TV will play the music you only limitation for output is what device(s) are connected to the TVs Output connections

DUH!!!

There is an AUX input on the back of my Bose deck… I plugged a 2 rca plug into it, the other end is a 3.5 pluged into the Sansa… Works fine… Don’t know why I thought that it needed to go thru the tv… Again DUH!!!

just incase anyone is still interested I plugged mine into my tv.  it would see the folders but none of the files on the internal memory.  it did however see the folders and the files on the memory card and I was able to play them.  so it half works.