Company's Address

I am not sure if this is a place where I can ask this question. But I would like to know the Sandisk’s Company Address because I have not receive an e-mail information about shipping in an broken mp3 player.

you will need to contact their support at 866-SANDISK they will be able to take care of you.

Yeah I called them but then they say that they are gonna send me instructions in my email but then i didnt receive it!

l1lxd3v1l wrote:
Yeah I called them but then they say that they are gonna send me instructions in my email but then i didnt receive it!

ok but if you call them back they will be able to tell you exactly what is going on. just give them a call they will take care of you.

well okay. thank you!

Yeah, they handle everything through their support line.  They’re good about replacing defective devices though…they did my brother’s with no problem after troubleshooting it.

They are really good about trying to get the device replaced if it is not working properly. If you call them up after not receiving the email that they said you would get, they can walk you through the process. I know because my email deleted their response and i had to call to find out how to get my player replaced before.