colors n other q's

Y is the 8gb only c***ing out in silver and not any other colors as some of the others look beter?

will this work with the docking speakers i have with my e280?

Will this have the same firmware probs the view has?

ugg boots

Uggs

Message Edited by EricTom on 04-27-2010 02:42 AM

EricTom wrote:

Y is the 8gb only c***ing out in silver and not any other colors as some of the others look beter?

will this work with the docking speakers i have with my e280?

Will this have the same firmware probs the view has?

The 8GB is available in silver and black, and it does not have the firmware problems the View had. I do think they should offer the other colors though…in fact, somebody recently found a white Fuze in a store, but as you’ll see if you follow the link, it was a 4GB model. 

As far as the docking speakers, I’m not sure…I never had them.

The new white Fuze looks very cool.  If you have a dock that works well with the e280, the fuze has the exact same dock connections, so you should be fine.  The only difference is that the Fuze dock connnector is shifted slightly to the left.

microsansa

I think the lighter colors look better.  The reds and the blues are actually not as bright and pretty as it looks on the internet.  It’s sort of a darker deeper color, which makes it look kind of bland.  The pink, though, looks very pretty.  I gave my pink V1 to my niece.  I would love to have a silver or white Sansa.

ggin1

Message Edited by ggin1 on 04-24-2010 08:14 AM

i like black color…

I think the red and the blue look better in person than they do in the web pictures, actually. I had a red Clip and a blue Fuze, and they looked quite nice.

New white Fuze! If you can’t beat 'em, join 'em!!! LOL