Cnet's "Six sleek and stylish MP3 players" article--Clip inexplicably overlooked

http://reviews.cnet.com/4321-6490_7-6613404.html?tag=cnetfd.mt

Sorry, Jasmine France, but the Clip is right up there with the best of them, especially the black and reflective versions …

most of them have the look of a sansa view, big screened players. Aside from the sunglasses (sunglasses, seriously?)

Im more and mroe impressed with the Fuze the more i play with it.

cnet is losing my confidence daily.

CNET’s a bunch of potato heads.  It’s annoying how they don’t give the Clip nearly as much credit as it should get. 

I realize these things are VERY subjective, but c’mon, the Clip really does set a standard and style for what one should expect in a “mini-player.”  (And this totally ignores the econmics of it all, with a full+ feature set.)  No less than the (less-than-thrilling) posted DAP glasses.

I realize these things are VERY subjective, but c’mon, the Clip really does set a standard and style for what one should expect in a “mini-player.”  (And this totally ignores the economics of it all, with a full+ feature set.)  No less than the (less-than-thrilling) posted DAP glasses.  

Those glasses look like something Dog The Bounty Hunter would wear…