Closeout Clip+ from SanDisk

As Miikerman recently posted, it looks like SanDisk is clearing out its last Clip and Clip+.

http://shop.sandisk.com/store?SiteID=sdiskus&Action=DisplayCategoryProductListPage&categoryID=13937600&resultsperPage=100

Either that or, this is more of the same from SanDisk with its earlier players.  I’ve seen them for quite some time in the SanDisk online Store (although I can’t recall if it’s been in the main listings, the “Outlet” listings, or both).  Regardless, some nice pricing.   :slight_smile:

Keep in mind that you can get 10% off as a new subscriber there, I believe (at least, that used to be the case).

If you click on each of the Clip+ listings though, they all say not in stock.

@jk98 wrote:

Not the 2GB Black one.

@jk98 wrote:

You snooze, you lose. :smileyvery-happy:

They’ve been up there for some time now; and with the prices and demand I’m not surprised they’re sold out.

Perhaps Sandisk has a decent number of Clip+ players, however many who returned a Clip+ for warranty replacement probably insisted on getting a Clip+ in return, and perhaps got angry when offered a Clip sport or Clip Jam as a replacement. If so, then they need to hold onto their Clip+ inventory.

I have two Clip+ players, and a few Clip Zips. I am good.