Clock Radio that functions with Sansa players

I have been searching all over the place looking for an Alarm Clock Radio that will allow the Sansa to dock and wake me up to my mp3’s. I am starting to think there is no such product. I have ran into many different types of Clock Radios but the reviews all say that it does not function with the Sansa Player. So what good is that?

I think Sansa needs to come out with some more products for their players… Ipod has a ton but i hate ipod

anyways if anyone spots something, a link would be nice

i have found this… it is originally for the ipod. it does have a aux-in cable so you can hook it up that way. I do not know if it will work though, i am going to get it, hopefully i will nopt return it.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3430959

let me know if it works or not,

i really need to know

my email is

gettemeier.kyle@gmail.com

good luck!

Message Edited by spaceboy27 on 03-20-2009 01:43 PM

@icy17 wrote:

I have been searching all over the place looking for an Alarm Clock Radio that will allow the Sansa to dock and wake me up to my mp3’s. I am starting to think there is no such product. I have ran into many different types of Clock Radios but the reviews all say that it does not function with the Sansa Player. So what good is that?

I think Sansa needs to come out with some more products for their players… Ipod has a ton but i hate ipod

anyways if anyone spots something, a link would be nice

I don’t know if there are any that will let you wake up with a Sansa…this one does everything else.

http://www.timexaudio.com/products.asp?product_id=10595

does anyone know if the curtis imode (wha i prevously said) works with the alrm for the sansa e200 series?

@spaceboy27 wrote:
does anyone know if the curtis imode (wha i prevously said) works with the alrm for the sansa e200 series?

it only docks with iPods…so no, it will not work with the alarm for a Sansa.

@marvin_martian wrote:

@spaceboy27 wrote:

It would work, but you’d have to leave your Sansa on all night so it would be on when the alarm went off, since it has no way to wake it up like an iPod.

I got a CD alarm clock for about the same or less several years ago, you could just burn your favorite wake-up songs on a CD and use that.

@tenzip wrote:

@marvin_martian wrote:

@spaceboy27 wrote:

It would work, but you’d have to leave your Sansa on all night so it would be on when the alarm went off, since it has no way to wake it up like an iPod.

I got a CD alarm clock for about the same or less several years ago, you could just burn your favorite wake-up songs on a CD and use that.

If it has a true aux in then yeah it would work. But It wont fix if you try to dock it like you would an ipod.

But has anyone ever owned a Curtris Imode, think fast my birthday is in 7 days!!

@spaceboy27 wrote:

But has anyone ever owned a Curtris Imode, think fast my birthday is in 7 days!!

Wont Work. Sorry. No Aux in. If you were to get it and then plug your Sansa Player to that, you WILL fry it!