Clips+ Earphones outer diameter

Hi.

does anyone know what is Clips+ Earphones outer diameter??

@ronpeer wrote:

Hi.

It’s larger than a pea and smaller than a nickel.  :wink:

Kidding aside, the diameter of the earbud is 3/4 of an inch.

@mags1230 wrote:

@ronpeer wrote:

Hi.

It’s larger than a pea and smaller than a nickel.  :wink:

Kidding aside, the diameter of the earbud is 3/4 of an inch.

Thanks’ :smileyvery-happy:

I asked because I want to know in advance if I will need to buy diff’ earphones…if they too large it hurts and they also comes out too easily.
If they were 1/24 - 1/32 inch smaller that would be great…:cry:

well, I guess i’ll have to buy diff earphones maybe CX from Sennheiser?

I’ve read some good reviews and comments about the Sennheiser CXs.

For my next pair of earphones, I might get the Sennheiser MX580.  It has a volume control, a cable clip and an L-shaped plug.

http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-MX580-Headphone-Intergrated-Control/dp/B0035JKJEU/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1307988159&sr=1-2

@mags1230 wrote:

I’ve read some good reviews and comments about the Sennheiser CXs.

For my next pair of earphones, I might get the Sennheiser MX580.  It has a volume control, a cable clip and an L-shaped plug.

http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-MX580-Headphone-Intergrated-Control/dp/B0035JKJEU/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1307988159&sr=1-2

The sansa earbuds are good very nice and they fits to my ear they do little bit smaler then 3/4’’

but IN-EAR are better to block sounds from “outside” like bus etc…

So I can use less power - this save battery and maybe more healthy to the ears less db.

I got the CX200 today… :smiley: I will use them daily and I keep the original Clip+ earbuds for trips etc…the CX200 are little bit more expensive for that… cost about 60% out of the Clip itself…:cry:

But they good, fits well, comfort, nice bass and very nice when change EQ to pop, dance or rock…

they also have L-shape plug, and insted of a clip it have a rubber thing to shorten the  earbuds cord

The CX200 sounds like a good earphone.  It’ll let the good sound quality that the clip+ is known for come through better than the earphones that came with the player.

The L-shaped plug is more important to me than the volume control or the cable clip on the MX580.  The L-shaped plug will prevent any extra stress or tension or too much pressure from being put on the headphone jack.  That can cause the headphone jack to become loose or break over time.

This is what I want to know today!Thanks! I just want to know the diameter.

@bobbyray143 wrote:

This is what I want to know today!Thanks! I just want to know the diameter.

What I want to know today is why you keep posting, posting and posting, but never say anything constructive or helpful?

As far as the diameter? About the same size as your brain from what I can tell. :angry: