Clip with orange display?

Anyone else find it odd that the Sansa Clip is pictured at the Sansa store, at a general player product listing, as having an orange display?  http://go.shopsansa.com/

Sort of pretty in a U.S. Halloween kinda way (the holiday emphasizes the colors black and orange), but odd to me that the marketing people would change the display’s colors.  What, they don’t like blue and yellow?

:wink:

I want that in my next Firmware. Its way cooler than the blue!

@miikerman wrote:

Anyone else find it odd that the Sansa Clip is pictured at the Sansa store, at a general player product listing, as having an orange display?  http://go.shopsansa.com/

Sort of pretty in a U.S. Halloween kinda way (the holiday emphasizes the colors black and orange), but odd to me that the marketing people would change the display’s colors.  What, they don’t like blue and yellow?

I like the blue and yellow just fine. But I think the greater question here is, are you that bored that you went there and happened to notice this?  

We can all agree YES!

As long as we’re discussing Sansa Clip promotional photos, why is it that every one you see has a half dead battery? This has been brought up before, I believe, but it is curious.

Message Edited by Marvin_Martian on 03-12-2009 02:08 AM

That is funny. But while im looking at it… Why dont the Fuze and the View look like they do in the pics? Im betting that graphic designer was as bored as we are right now,

Actually, not bored, but whenever I see the pic, I think it’s the Sansa Clip Halloween edition!

Seems to me there was a time when that color orange was all the rage in the US for hi-fi gear read-outs as well as certain auto model dashboard lights.

No, thank you.  I prefer the blue.

@conversionbox wrote:

It will be a good trick.  AFAIK the display hardware is not full color, just blue and yellow, each in it’s own area.

@donp wrote:

@conversionbox wrote:

It will be a good trick.  AFAIK the display hardware is not full color, just blue and yellow, each in it’s own area.

I know it wont happen, I was just saying that because Orange and Black are my Favorite Colors.