Clip+ Shuffle Folder Function

Hello. Can somebody please advise me as to whether the Clip+ has a Shuffle Folder function. My girlfriend used a Creative Stone Plus for years but it recently died on her. She used the Shuffle Folder function on that regualrly, so I’d be grateful if anybody could tell me whether the Clip+ has the same function before I splash out and buy her one for Christmas. Many Thanks.

The Clip+ has a Shuffle feature/function. It also has a Folder feature/function. It does not have a (combined) Shuffle Folder function.

if you’re asking will it randomly play files; yes it will. If you select a folder to play, and Shuffle is turned on, it will ramdomly play the files in that folder.

If you’re asking will it randomly select a folder, play the content of that folder, then randomly select another, then no, it won’t do that.

But maybe you should explain exactly/specifically what you want the player to do, and we can let you know if it will fit your girlfriend’s needs?

“if you’re asking will it randomly play files; yes it will. If you select a folder to play, and Shuffle is turned on, it will ramdomly play the files in that folder.”

This is what I was asking, so thanks.