Clip+ screen obscured

Maybe I’m too much a noob, but all I see on the screen is an icon of a set of headphones and the word “music.” It’s like some plate or sticker over the screen. Behind it I guess I can dimly make out the real menu. What am I doing wrong?

Okay, so it was a protective sticker after all. I tried and tried to get it off before. Finally succeeded.

Gotta love those screen protectors! :smileyvery-happy:

This recurring issue really amazes me–how much our brains can overlook something like this (for all of us).  Gives you pause, when you consider the destructive devices that humankind has developed . . . .

Frankly, I can’t see how people are mistaking them for the actual screen display. I mean, you can see it through the clear plastic while still in the box for cryin’ out loud! Do people really think the power is on for weeks and months on end on the shelf while it’s waiting to be bought? HELLO!

Besides, it’s very obvious when out of the package the player has such a high sheen on it and the screen protector does not. It’s very obvious that this is a film that needs to be peeled off. Especially when you see the little tab at one corner.

I think people are just so excited to play with their new toy, it overrides their common sense.