I own a Clip 2gb and love it – however I am having a problem that I hope is an easy fix.
My Clip is completely dead with a blank screen. I thought it was just a drained battery, however when I tried plugging it in to my USB port (2.0) and it will neither charge, nor be recognized by Windows.
- I have tried reseting the Clip via the FAQ instructions – no luck.
- I tried charging it using three different computers – no luck.
- I have the latest version of Windows Media Player.
- I have connected it to the USB port with the Clip Hold button slide down and center button depressed – no luck.
- I installed the firmware update previously (within the week).
- I tried charging it (leaving it connected overnight) despite the blank screen – no luck.
Am I missing something? Or should I call Tech Support?