Clip Plus Warranty Poland

Hi. My Clip’s on/off button stopped working and I wanted to send it for repair. Unfortunately I couldn’t find any info about an authorized service in Poland. All I can see is one e-mail address to support but I’m not sure if I should write in polish or english. How can I contact you? Am I suppose to send it to Ireland or is there a support centre somewhere in my country?

If you’re in Poland and there is a Poland email support address, presumably, you may communicate with them in Polish . . . .  But if not, why not also just include in English as well, “Please let me know if I should be writing to you in English” or something similar.  And if you are writing to a support center in an English-speaking country, I would write in English.  

Never send in an item for repair before setting it up with the manufacturer first (unless the manufacturer has set up a different process)–many will simply refuse to accept the item.  

@miikerman wrote:

Never send in an item for repair before setting it up with the manufacturer first (unless the manufacturer has set up a different process)–many will simply refuse to accept the item.  

Or lose it because it does not have an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) #. This number is how they track returns. But just for the OP’s information, they won’t repair it (labor is too expensive, even in Poland); they will replace it. So once you get the RMA# that authorizes you to send it back, copy or make sure all your music, etc. files are backed up on your computer so you can transfer them to the new player when it arrives. :wink:

Of course I wouldn’t send it without notice nor RMA;) Just a shorthand. I’ll try to contact them in english. I’m just curious if I’ll have to send it directly to Ireland, cause the shipping costs will be high regarding the device cost (it costs about 35 USD).