Clip+ plays only folders, not files ? Please help !

I`am considering to buy clip+. Someone told me that folder browsing is available, BUT you can play entire folders only and not individual files ! Is this true ? I have many mp3 audiobooks which have a lot of chapters (no Tags available) and I can not start each time from the beginning. Many thanks.

peterp wrote:
I`am considering to buy clip+. Someone told me that folder browsing is available, BUT you can play entire folders only and not individual files ! Is this true ? I have many mp3 audiobooks which have a lot of chapters (no Tags available) and I can not start each time from the beginning. Many thanks.

No. You can play individual files too while using it in ‘Folder’ mode.

Plus, the Clip+ will remember where you left off in each audiobook and give you the option of restarting there. 

It will repeat the chosen folder until you manually choose another folder. Then it will repeat that folder too until you manually choose another. I hope they’ll fix this bug soon.

sedsberg wrote:
It will repeat the chosen folder until you manually choose another folder. Then it will repeat that folder too until you manually choose another. I hope they’ll fix this bug soon.

What bug?

sedsberg wrote:

You could turn the repeat function off, you know. :wink: