[Clip] Gapless.

I just picked up this player on Friday (huzzah for Best Buy, for once), and it’s incredible. Great sound, great size, great battery life, great interface, and a great price. Only thing I’m not liking is the lack of gapless. Granted, very few players have it, but… that’s a big thing for me. I started out with a Karma, and after a few years, moved onto a Rockbox’d Gigabeat (both gapless, by the way). So… is gapless something that’s even remotely possible on the Clip? Because otherwise, it’s a damned perfect player. I wouldn’t be asking, but the new chipset (I think it’s the chipset, at least) doesn’t allow for Rockbox (which is gapless) to be ported over easily.

So, am I just dreaming? Or is this something that could be done? I know I’m not alone in wanting this…

It’s been this long, and not so much as a response? I guess that’s another thing I could request–caring customer service. Perhaps something like the service given by the people at Trekstor (and formerly Rio).

http://www.riovolution.org/post/11529

not really sure they will add the feature you want but hey keep your fingers crossed.