Clip 4GB silver player (refurb), $27 shipped

@jk98 wrote:

“Because they are cheap!”

Are you referring to those who buy refurbs, or the refurb players? :smiley:

Good question! I guess that was a little vague. I am referring to the refurb players as being cheap.:smiley:

I said I would post my results when I knew how the reset and reformat were going to turn out.

On reset the machine froze twice but I just reset again.  The windows reformat seems to have worked a miracle.  I have

listened to a 10 hour OD book flawlessly but then it did that before.  I reloaded the audible book and though it is a vs. 1

clip it changes book parts automatically so that is great.  I have listened for several hours now back and forth to the two

books and not a skip nor a freeze to be had.  

I love the machine when it works so I have asked them to put my RMA on hold for the remaining 2 weeks and I’m

crossing my fingers.

Donna in AR

Great to hear and thanks for the update! 

Much as I like the Clip+, there is something about the silver Clip that is classy–I think that SanDisk would be wise to consider some “premium colors/editions” for its players.  I’ve long felt that using silver, platinum and bronze would attract people and make them feel like the players have an extra element of class.

Just thought you’d like to know that I just got the nicest letter from GearXS RMA folks in reply to a description of what I had

done on the silver clip according to their instructions.

They have extended my warranty another 30 days for testing purposes!  I love it!

Donna

@dford3772 wrote:

Just thought you’d like to know that I just got the nicest letter from GearXS RMA folks in reply to a description of what I had

done on the silver clip according to their instructions.

They have extended my warranty another 30 days for testing purposes!  I love it!

Donna

That is excellent news…congrats!:smiley:

Wow–talk about company responsiveness.  Good show and congratulations!