Chuck Norris!!

Why Chuck Norris is my hero!

I love chuck norris, one of the most hilarious pages I’ve seen

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game UNO.

my favorite:

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.

Wow I thought the chuck norris fad died a couple years ago, I still remember people yelling chuck facts in World of Warcraft lol

Chuck Norris jokes made it to our forum the same week it launched…   :smileyvery-happy:

wow… I think thats a record :wink:

It’s inevitable that Chuck Norris will infiltrate every aspect of our online lives. Pretty soon we’ll have to start typing our links like this

wChuckwNorrisw.website.com

Those always make me laugh.  Here’s a link to Mr T facts that are just as funny…

Mr T Facts

Chuck Norris is going to get mad one day and kill everyone in their sleep…with one swift roundhouse kick…

Sansa_Doctor wrote:
Chuck Norris is going to get mad one day and kill everyone in their sleep…with one swift roundhouse kick…

Not if Mr T. takes pitty on us and saves us all!

Hrm, food for thought -

In a fight, who’d win?

Chuck Norris or Mr. T?

crazy train

Chuck Freaking Norris

Peter_Griffin wrote:
Chuck Freaking Norris

only because Mr t pitty’s that fool!!!

i maed up a funee chuk noris joke:

chuk noris can beet any1 up

lol

Mr T is so awesome i bet he bleeds gold chains!!

Message Edited by ZooWithoutCages on 09-07-2007 03:00 PM

Will it Blend featuring Chuck Noris

Your case is guaranteed to win by the judge’s sheer fear of getting round-house kicked to the face.

@zoowithoutcages wrote: