Hi, I recently got a Fuze 8GB…I figured that instead of having to keep plugging in the Fuze to a computer that you could connect it to one of those USB Wall Adapter Plugs. Well I bought one and plugged it in. It worked the 1st day but after that day it stopped working. Basically I plug it in and it says Writing…and then it say Connected. The charging lightning sign doesn’t come up and it drained like 10% of my battery. I might have changed a setting but not fully sure…and I left it on for like a day in the wall when I realised that it had drained the battery.