Cases with cards

I have two microsdhc cards ( for different types of audiobook material) and might buy more.

I am thinking about getting something to protect my fuze especially when I am travelling.

So, how easy is it to take the case off and put it back on every time you change the card? Would a flexible skin or a hard case be better, and do they get damaged by being constantly put on and taken off? 

I hope someone has tried this and can give advice.

cheers.

@exegnomad wrote:

I have two microsdhc cards ( for different types of audiobook material) and might buy more.

I am thinking about getting something to protect my fuze especially when I am travelling.

So, how easy is it to take the case off and put it back on every time you change the card? Would a flexible skin or a hard case be better, and do they get damaged by being constantly put on and taken off? 

I hope someone has tried this and can give advice.

cheers.

The silicone skin that I have has an opening for the card slot, if that helps. :smiley:

Thank you Marvin, that sounds like it is what I need.

So does my (hard shell) Crystal Case. Oh, dillema! hehehe

Any case designed FOR the Fuze will have an opening for the card slot.

@marvin_martian wrote:

The silicone skin that I have has an opening for the card slot, if that helps. :smiley:

That’s not fair.  Mine didn’t.  I had to cut one for it.  Wasn’t impossible or extra hard, just not that easy (used an exacto knife).  Since I use my card always and change them a lot, I need one.  If I didn’t, I wouldn’t have cared.

So when looking for one, maybe see if it has one, if buying online, ask the buyer if it’s not mentioned.