Can't see the screen

Hi, yesterday I bought my first sansa product. It is a sansa fuze of 2 Gb.

I intall the cd, then I charged the mp3, after an hour aprox. I decided to listen to the music it already has, but it was impossible for me because I couldn’t see the screen. Then I entered into a dark room and saw that what was happening was that the brightness of the screen it is at a minimum level, and I can’t see the name of the things.

Please if someone know what I can do to see the screen.

thank you.

[sorry if there are some gramatical mistakes, the thing is that I am from Uruguay, so I speak spanish]

I don’t know if this will help, I’m not tech savy, but go back to the dark room, turn on your Fuze.  Press the HOme button.

Go to Settings.  Go to System Settings.  Go to Brightness and turn it up.

That may help.

I found this setting because I actaully turned mine down pretty low so when it’s dark at night I don’t get this bright light in my eyes…

thank you. I’ll try that.

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem (yesterday, I bought a 8 Gb Sansa Fuze):

The screen is dark and it is really difficult to see something on it.

Each time I press a button or use the scroll wheel, the screen get darker for 2 or 3 second.

Here follows what I have vainly tried:

I reset the Sansa.

I turned the brightness settings to the max.

I have upgraded the firmware to the latest release.

I am about to bring the Sansa back to the shop.

Best regards,

argh007 wrote:

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem (yesterday, I bought a 8 Gb Sansa Fuze):

The screen is dark and it is really difficult to see something on it.

Each time I press a button or use the scroll wheel, the screen get darker for 2 or 3 second.

This is not the way it is suppose to work. It is a hardware-related issue (meaning you can’t fix it). Take it back and get another one.