Can't download under CD title Fuse+ categorizes under artist name

When I rip a CD with various artists in Windows Media Player and then download to my Sansa Fuze+ the Fuze categorizes the songs under the artists name.  How can I get the download to stay under the CD title?

The Fuse+ (and all SanDisk players for that matter) reads the ID3 tag of the files. That’s where it gets the information to display such as Artist, Album, Genre, Track# & Title and so on. It does not sort by file name. So the answer to your question is, you can’t . . . kind of. There is a Folders option under the Music menu in which you can navigate by folders and files just like on your computer.

You could also edit the ID3 tags of those tracks to display whatever you wnat them too, but that’s a bit more involved.

Tap music>tap the right edge>welcome to album view.

That kinda stinks.  Guess I’ll look into the id3 tag deal.  thanks.

@Delsan did you see my post? I belive it’s what you want is it not?

@delsan wrote:

That kinda stinks.

That’s the way the majority of mp3 players today work, by ID3 tag. Including the standard by which all others are judged . . . the infamous Apple product.

@delsan wrote:

When I rip a CD with various artists in Windows Media Player and then download to my Sansa Fuze+ the Fuze categorizes the songs under the artists name.  How can I get the download to stay under the CD title?

The Fuse+ has the songs under the CD title.  This feature is in the ablum section.  In the music section, after the one tap in, right tap to the album section.  The Fuse+ Song section is even better than WMP.

If this does not meet your needs, try explaining the problem again.