Can you charge the fuze while the polyhard case is on the player?

Can you charge the fuze while the polyhard case is on the player?

Thanks,

SR 

Is there really a need to make so many topics?  Why couldn’t you just ask this in the other topic you made today…?

Have you ever heard of Google

Here, let me google that for you… 

Which case are you talking about?  Some more information would be very helpful…

If you’re asking about the i-nique Polyhard Crystal Case, the description says: “Cut-outs give access to ports and controls” and the picture clearly shows an opening where the USB connection goes.

The one I got for my Fuze does allow full access to the power switch, microSD card slot, headphone jack, and yes, the sync port.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270335488434

All the best.

YES, as long as the plug is connected firmly, it will charge…

I think he is more worried about his player over heating while in the case and charging.

@shenanagins1091 wrote:
I think he is more worried about his player over heating while in the case and charging.

Then he should have made that clear, instead of just asking “Can you charge the Fuze…”.

@hulksmashnow wrote:

The one I got for my Fuze does allow full access to the power switch, microSD card slot, headphone jack, and yes, the sync port.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270335488434

All the best.

Excuse me Hulk, I’d like to buy the same case that you have bought, but I would like to know if is confortable and if it’s simple to reach the wheel and the button with the cover on.

Message Edited by Alan on 03-25-2009 11:16 PM

Nope I wasn’t asking whether the fuze will overheat while it is inside the case!I came here to get some answers not get blamed!!!

But anyway if you feel that it would’ve been better if I started this on the earlier topic my apologies!

Yes and I saw that they said you can access all ports while the case is on but in anything but ipod forum one person said that it is hard to access all ports while the case is on!

Anyway thanks guys for the wonderful replies.Can you find the same case which is on eBay in a normal store?

Thanks,

SR

@sr_rox wrote:

Nope I wasn’t asking whether the fuze will overheat while it is inside the case!I came here to get some answers not get blamed!!!

But anyway if you feel that it would’ve been better if I started this on the earlier topic my apologies!

Yes and I saw that they said you can access all ports while the case is on but in anything but ipod forum one person said that it is hard to access all ports while the case is on!

Anyway thanks guys for the wonderful replies.Can you find the same case which is on eBay in a normal store?

Thanks,

SR

So farI have seen very very little fuze specific accessories in retail markets. There are more, products that are just Sansa usable products (Will work on the e200, Connect, View, Fuze, whatever). Amazon and buy.com, have seemingly been the best for fuze specific accessories.

Excuse me Hulk, I’d like to buy the same case that you have bought, but I would like to know if is confortable and if it’s simple to reach the wheel and the button with the cover on.

Message Edited by Alan on 03-25-2009 11:16 PM

Alan,

The case is extremely comfortable and fits the Fuze snugly and securely.  The scroll wheel is exposed, thus, you can use it normally.  The menu button is covered by a small plastic tab to protect it, but it operates just fine, as well.  I have a clear case and the “black” version, too, and both are really good cases.  And incredibly cheap, also!  Hope that helps.

All the best.

@hulksmashnow wrote:

Alan,

The case is extremely comfortable and fits the Fuze snugly and securely.  The scroll wheel is exposed, thus, you can use it normally.  The menu button is covered by a small plastic tab to protect it, but it operates just fine, as well.  I have a clear case and the “black” version, too, and both are really good cases.  And incredibly cheap, also!  Hope that helps.

All the best.

Thank you very much Hulk. just what I wanted to know :smiley:

I’ve ordered the black version right know.

@alan wrote:

Thank you very much Hulk. just what I wanted to know :smiley:

I’ve ordered the black version right know.

You’re very welcome, Alan!  Enjoy!