Can someone suggest me some good sites to download free music???

Can someone suggest me some good sites to download free music???

The format is not a problem to me!!!

Thanks,

SR 

try here

There are a bunch of links

Thanks CB!!!

But unfortunately those didnt work for me!!!

And by the way i hate P2P sharing networks like Frostwire,utorrent,limewire and so on(((NO OFFENSE)))

Anymore suggestions?

Thanks,

SR 

@sr_rox wrote:

Thanks CB!!!

But unfortunately those didnt work for me!!!

And by the way i hate P2P sharing networks like Frostwire,utorrent,limewire and so on(((NO OFFENSE)))

Anymore suggestions?

Thanks,

SR 

The frostclick Web site are actually Legal and Safe Torrents. They are released and licensed for rhat purpose. Jamendo has Zipped albus from bands all over the world and they are pretty cool. Roadrunner may not be your taste, but if you see an artist you like click on them, and then on the right hand side of the page most of them have a free song to download. Also if you sign up for the mailing list you will get a whole album for free. Then on amazon you can just scroll down a bit and they have free stuff. If you are looking for mainstream stuff you will probably be out of luck, Labels know that you want it and they want you to pay for it. I work for a label who gives away tons of music, but we arent mainstream.

A lot of legal stuff here, including audio, concerts, audiobooks etc.

http://www.archive.org/index.php

mines not a site and you might have to do some searching but its called MP3 Rocket and its FREE and completely legal(: but my dad instaled it for me so idk where he went! srry(:

Although MP3 Rocket’s main web page implies that this great service it FREE, if you read through the FAQ, you’ll see this:

I thought the software was free. Why am I being asked to pay?
The software is free. You are paying for unlimited technical support and so we can run the website. If unsatisfied, for any reason, you can cancel your membership within 30 days for a full refund.

Oh yeah, I wanna pay for unlimited tech support! I think this disqualifies it right off the bat.

Exploring further & clicking on the Legal link, the very 1st statement says:

Share Responsibly

File sharing is not illegal so long as you abide by all relevant copyright laws. Sharing copyrighted material without the permission to do so is illegal. Click here for important information from the US Federal Trade Commission (FTC) about the risk and use of P2P software.

free-music-downloads.cc does not condone piracy or breaking copyright laws. The MP3 sharing tools available on through our members area are powerful search tools & we recommend that you use your discretion when downloading music and movie files.

See News.com Article: Federal Judge Rules: File-swapping tools are legal

Original works of authorship, including literary, dramatic, musical, artistic, and certain intellectual compositions are protected by copyright law. If a person publicly performs, reproduces, distributes copies, or displays works without consent of the copyright owner could be in violation of the law. Go to http://www.copyright.gov/ and learn more about U.S. copyright law. Purchasing a membership in free-music-downloads.cc does not give you license to download or upload copyright material. free-music-downloads.cc implores you to respect copyright laws and share responsibly.

Ahh . . . it’s one of those file-stealing sharing sites. And how exactly does ‘purchasing a membership’ = FREE?

Funny how nowhere on the site does it tell you how much this FREE membership is going to cost you. And the .cc domain?

From Wikipedia: The .co.cc, cc.cc & uni.cc domains are not official TLD’s (Top Level Domains); they are used for free URL redirection services.

So Lord knows where you’re going to end up. The fact that whoever is running this place is hiding behind this sends up multiple

Sorry, I think I’ll pass.

@h0llist3rl0v3 wrote:
mines not a site and you might have to do some searching but its called MP3 Rocket and its FREE and completely legal(: but my dad instaled it for me so idk where he went! srry(:

Totally bogus…

All it this is, is a P2P client.  The software may be free and legal, it’s up to Y-O-U, if what you do with it is legal or not.  Most mp3’s found on P2P networks are illegal…

@h0llist3rl0v3 wrote:

Didnt I explain why this was illegal on the Fuze forum for you?

@conversionbox wrote:

@h0llist3rl0v3 wrote:

Didnt I explain why this was illegal on the Fuze forum for you?

I’ve learned a long time ago, that people that use P2P networks don’t usually care if they are downloading illegal or copyrighted content…:angry:

yes you did! if you share it and all that stuff but if you dont share it then BINGO(:

@h0llist3rl0v3 wrote:
yes you did! if you share it and all that stuff but if you dont share it then BINGO(:

WRONG! Maybe I wasnt clear or missed this, but If you take the music you are just as wrong as the person who posted it. So you download a copyrighted song, that someone else posts and get caught you both get sued! Take it from someone who has been there, you dont want that! Its a nasty process. 

Think of it this way, unless you know its been offered free for download by the artist or record label, or an online store at some point, DONT Download it. My Lawyer explained music sharing thru sites like mp3 rocket and services like limewire it to me as the equovelant to recieving stolen property. Somebody else broke the law once, then you broke it again when you downloaded it.