Can someone explain me the hearing loss defect on the fuze?

Thanks,

SR 

@sr_rox wrote:

Thanks,

SR 

Only that its basically impossible to replecate. If you havent done it yet, you probably wont.

Pardon me but i didnt get your point.

Thanks,

SR 

@sr_rox wrote:

Thanks,

SR 

The bug is almost impossible to replecate. Meaning that if you dont cause it purely by accident you probably wont be able to cause it. From what I gather(again its almost impossible to make this happen) you have to be changing songs and turning up the volume at the same time, so your finger has to press the button to change songs and slip down like you are turning up the volume at exactly the same second. As I said before if you havent made it happend up til now you probably wont.

@conversionbox wrote:

@sr_rox wrote:

Thanks,

SR 

The bug is almost impossible to replecate. Meaning that if you dont cause it purely by accident you probably wont be able to cause it. From what I gather(again its almost impossible to make this happen) you have to be changing songs and turning up the volume at the same time, so your finger has to press the button to change songs and slip down like you are turning up the volume at exactly the same second. As I said before if you havent made it happend up til now you probably wont.

It doesn’t actually cause hearing loss (well I guess it could if you had some really loud headphones).  I use in-ear headphones most of the time and this glitch has happened to me more than a dozen times and my hearing was not affected.  It makes me jump, it’s very unpleasant but nothing serious from my point of view.

From my experience, it only occurs when you manually switch songs (press the next button on the wheel).  At the start of the song, the volume will jump up to the maximum for a few seconds.  When this happens, none of the controls work (you can’t turn it down, change songs, etc).  After a few seconds the volume goes back to what it should be.

That’s what happens.  How to replicate it?  As Conversionbox said, it’s near impossible.  I know it only happens to me when I hit the next button, and I probably accidentaly turn the wheel a little.  But there are more factors involved, it probably has to do with certain songs (since hitting next and turn the wheel at the same time does not replicate this).