Can i set duration of radio recording?

Hi! I am new here and that is my first thread.

I looking to buy sansa fuze and i was wondering if i can set duration of radio recording. I want to record a night radio show and that’s why i am asking if fuze can  stop recording and turn off automatically so the battery will not runs out in the morning.

I apologize for my english. Thanks!

George, Greece

yes, it’s possible.  before you start the recording, press the << or >> button so you will be able to choose how long the duration is…

After the end of the recording, can player turns off automatically? I am concened about the battery.

Thanks for the answer!

I just ordered fuze! thanks for the info marqck!

So if I understand this correctly, does this mean I can record from the FM radio to the Fuze?

Yes you can record from the radio.  Just press the bottom part of the thumbwheel when you have the radio playing, and scroll down to recording, press the select button, and then select record now. The menu after that will have the duration option along with stop and pause.

It’s a good option to purchasing music, especially new songs.

Thanks for the info. Is there a reason why this is not in the users manual? It seems very incomplete in providing info. For instance, it tells you how to add or delete to or from a go list but does not say what a go list is. So what is a go list?

I’ve noticed that too.  The manual that comes with the fuze is more like a starter’s guide.  There’s a more complete manual you can download here.  It’s a pdf file.  I don’t have the link to post.  Mostly, I learned through other people’s posts and just playing around with the fuze. 

Thanks again

Wouldst thou like the User Guide?

Lots of good information.

Bob  :smileyvery-happy:

I have the users guide, but as I mentioned earlier in this thread, it is very limited in it’s explanation of the options of the Fuze. For an example, it describes how to use the Go List but it does not explain what a go list is. What is a Go List?

Yes i guess it’s a starter guide. That’s why i opened a thread. I want to be sure about the radio recording function. Thanks for the info!

@bearcat250 wrote:
I have the users guide, but as I mentioned earlier in this thread, it is very limited in it’s explanation of the options of the Fuze. For an example, it describes how to use the Go List but it does not explain what a go list is. What is a Go List?

A Go List is a playlist you can create on your Fuze, without needing a computer. It will go up to 200 songs. I use mine if I want to shuffle without shuffling all 12GB of the music I have on mine. The most recent firmware update allows to to add a whole album at once, or everything by an artist at once, so you can make a list pretty quickly. It’s the only playlist I have ever used, and it will probably remain that way. :smiley:

Thanks for the info