I was in the process of editing my post to just say Thanks as I found my answer…then went to the door to get back the mp3 player. By the time I got back you already replied.
Scratch # 1: Funny how the more I read…the more I learn! I don’t know how I missed that! I’ll try to pay more attention. On a side note, the loading went great! Played Awesome! Gave it back to my dad 3 hours ago & now it is back. Playlist deleted. Not sure what happened there. Hope it stays when I reload it.
Below is straight from the pdf user guide…
1) In playback mode, press the Submenu (Down) button to enter Music
2) Press the Down (Submenu) button to highlight Delete Song.
3) Press the Select or Right (>>|) button to delete current song from
Sansa c200 player.
1. I wonder if & how the C250 can delete songs or is that not applicable to this model. I ask b/c I left one factory song on as I can't tell if the default quality is the same as the ones I ripped to the player. Two hours listening back & forth...
Answer is above as I did not read the instructions
2. The following question may need to go on a different thread: I left the default ripping settings same as on the Sansa video tutorial (http://mp3support.sandisk.com/wmp11/wmp11ripcd.wmv). Do you/ anyone know how much a difference it will make to put it at full quality vs. the stock 3/4???
I did try. No difference
- Anyone tried changing the default from Windows Media Auto to WMA Pro? Any drastic difference?
Thanks just the same! It is a ripping option in WMP11.
Thanks Again 4 putting me on the right track this/ yesterday morning!
Now I’m off to reload the mp3player. I bet I could just use the files still in my library from the CDs I ripped this morning.
I won’t bug you anymore, but figured I owed you & maybe someone will benefit.