C140 Missing Music Folder?

I’d like to reset my c140 to factory default, but the instructions say > Settings>Reset All>Reset to Factory Default>Yes, then I hit enter and nothing happens. I did read in the manual to select “Save” after “Yes” but there is no “Save” on the player. I’ve reformatted the player, put it into MSC mode and deleted all files, put it back into MTP but still no “Music” folder, only a “Recorder” folder. Appreciate the help

@jonathang wrote:

I’d like to reset my c140 to factory default , but the instructions say > Settings>Reset All>Reset to Factory Default>Yes, then I hit enter and nothing happens. I did read in the manual to select “Save” after “Yes” but there is no “Save” on the player. I’ve reformatted the player, put it into MSC mode and deleted all files, put it back into MTP but still no “Music” folder, only a “Recorder” folder. Appreciate the help

What are you expectiing to happen?

Why not just create a Music Folder. :wink:Also when you sync your music using WMP, it will automatically create a music folder.

Hi tapeworm! I’m trying to have a music folder show up again so I can drag and drop my music to it. 

Thanks Jaryl, I tried to create one but the device does not accept