Black Screen

I just bought a refurbished Fuse today and it was working fine at first. Screen came on and everything. I plugged it into the computer to put tracks onto it and after a while Rhapsody froze up. I closed out of it and disconnected the player and had to do the master reset (holding the power button up for 15 seconds) and it came back up, but then the screen went black. Master reset isn’t working for it anymore and when I plug it into the computer and try to go into the files, it says the drive is not formatted. If I click no to formatting it, it just goes back to My Computer. If I click yes, it says it can’t be formatted and then goes back to My Computer. I even tried a suggestion I read on here to press and hold down the Home button a half a second before sliding the power button and holding for a Master Reset. 

Also, when I go to turn it on or off while it’s plugged in, the computer makes the noise it does when it finds a device or one is disconnected. I’m at a loss on ideas. If I take it back to the store, I might just get credit towards a different player being this was the only refurbished 4gb Fuse they had and I had one before that I really loved, so I was hoping maybe someone would know how to fix this and I can keep it. 

I would advise taking it back.