Biggest :) ever

@shmince wrote:
 No offense intended but,this is the first and only time i’ve seen anyone post that the Fuze is “bulky”!

Well, compared to the Clip, the Fuze is bulky :stuck_out_tongue:

Gentlemen, Gentlemen . . .

At least he was able to muster up the guts to type something is this post, unlike his other mindless contribution.

Gentlemen, Gentlemen . . .

At least he was able to muster up the guts to type something in this post, unlike his other mindless contribution.

I guess you’ve never seen an Ipod nano or a Zune. I’m not refering to the large Zune which is like putting a TV guide to your face or the Ipod clasic either. Compared to these players, I consider it to be bulky. It weighs considerably more than the new Nano and just a tad more than the Zune and is a tad thicker than both.

Message Edited by shenanagins1091 on 01-09-2009 06:07 PM

@dono wrote:
   The Sansa Fuze is the biggest piece of ■■■■ ever!!! No instruction manual, website doesnt work, poor layout, CANT USE IT WHILE ITS CHARGING??? I cant wait to take this thing back and get a real player - IPOD!!!

I worked for Apple at the Canadian headquarters in Markham for a year and in that time I never purchased an ipod even though I had discounts. It still wasn’t worth it especially with the lack of features and discounted price. They are a great employer though.

Bonus: Apple ships some of their goods/empty RMA boxes with UPS and UPS has a very specific shipping software for companies to use. Unfortunately they only wrote the program for PC so the shipping department had some PC’s to use. This however was before Intel and Apple teamed up. :wink:

@dono wrote:
   The Sansa Fuze is the biggest piece of ■■■■ ever!!! No instruction manual, website doesnt work, poor layout, CANT USE IT WHILE ITS CHARGING??? I cant wait to take this thing back and get a real player - IPOD!!!

Did you buy a refurbished or used one? My package came with an instruction manual and everything needed. I’m using the website as we speak and I have no problems. Maybe you? need a new computer or internet connection. Also, why would you want to use it while it’s charging? It would just take longer to charge.

Enjoy your restricted, feature-less, mainstream fad ipod by the way :smiley:

The Ipod Touch is the best MP3 player out there though, so don’t completely say it’s featureless. Whether or not it’s worth the $250, that is debatable.

@shenanagins1091 wrote:
The Ipod Touch is the best MP3 player out there though, so don’t completely say it’s featureless. Whether or not it’s worth the $250, that is debatable.

That really depends on your definition of “best”. It’s the most expensive  average-sounding device with lots of available functions and a pretty touch screen and only a max of 32GB…at $400. That’s not the best in my book. If someone gave me one, sure I’d check it out. I’d play games, browse the Web, watch videos…and if I wanted to listen to music, I’d grab my CLip or Fuze , with my aftermarket headphones, and revel in the sound of Sansa…maybe while playing Mario Kart on the Touch!

It’s the best. Good sound quality, applications, good screen resolution, nice touch screen, WiFi, all that good stuff. Sansa should make a touch screen mp3 player.

The features are cute, the motion detector, bells and whistles… too much bling.  Somebody forgot that the purpose of that chrome jeweled thing is to be compact and make music.

Just like the iPhone, they’re awkward and kludgy for my tastes.  The pitch and roll feature is fun for games.  What were they thinking when engineering that awful skinny headphone jack?  Probably the same mindset with the music source: proprietary accessories.

Bob  :stuck_out_tongue:

@shenanagins1091 wrote:
It’s the best. Good sound quality, applications, good screen resolution, nice touch screen, WiFi, all that good stuff. Sansa should make a touch screen mp3 player.

There is no “best” for everyone.  Personally, I have never found an Apple DMP that I really cared for…

That’s why I’m here on the Sandisk forum…:stuck_out_tongue:

@shenanagins1091 wrote:

So it has all the functions of a good PDA except probably doesn’t to the PIM part as well, and all apps have to be licensed by Apple.

I have a Zune 30G, Old one in brown.  It’s the uglist thing you have ever seen.  It’s a nice player works great and has never given me a days problem.  Well that is until New Years Eve of this year anyway.  I do find the Zune software to be an absolute dog but not horrible.

Bought my 1st Sansa in the clip I love it for the gym.  Got the 4gb model for half the price of a 1gb Shuffle.  I was looking at size not Apple.

Bought my 2nd Sansa in the Fuze and I love this thing.  Better features without the “required” software of my Zune.  I am a data center manager so I am all about moving the flat files around myself.  Interface/Pretty software makes me crazy.  Apples are toys, No decent business apps unless you are in the media end of things.  We have staff Dr’s who buy 2700 dollar Apples and make Windows the default boot partion just so they can look cool.  Amazing how money can make you stupid.  I love these Sansa players, got to tackle the plylist thing but

it’s do able.

Eric.

wait. wait. wait. I find it hilarious that this guy’s biggest problem…is that you can’t play the Fuze while charging? Did this guy just buy it to return it and yell at whoever he bought it from because that makes him feel big?

Look, I’ve been using MP3 players since the Diamond Rio of the late 90’s. There was barely a screen on that thing. Oh, and the Sansa Fuze is not “the biggest piece of ■■■■ ever”. This guy clearly hasn’t used an RCA Opal.

The OP was so trollish it could be either an Ipod fan who never DID have a sansa, or someone we already got tired of who opened a new user name just to seem like another unsatisfied customer.

Hard to tell if this is a Flame, a Spammer, or just a user with personal issues.

The instruction manual is included in the box. And downloadable as a PDF.

I’ve never had a problem with the website.

The layout is far from poor, I’d personally rate it above average , very intuitive. 

True can’t use it while its charging with the USB cable, but I’m sure most people use their laptop/desktop Computer or home stereo to play music while its connected to the computer.       Alternatively you could get a docking station to recharge and play at the same time.

There is nothing wrong with an IPOD either.   The choice is yours.  Good luck, but I have a feeling it won’t fix your personal issues.  LOL   :stuck_out_tongue: peace.

if he want’s to listen to it get a wall charger from ebay and stop bitchin and for the manual you don’t need if your slow there’s the web site

The I touch has a lot of features you won’t find anywhere else. I really think that you are just being Sansa biased on this one even though Sansa doesn’t have something to compete with it. I’d personally never buy one, they are expensive, I don’t want to watch movies, and I don’t really care about games. All around though, you won’t find something better. I hate how the letters on the Sansa Fuze are jagged though, you think it be clearer like the Nano.

@delonh24 wrote:
if he want’s to listen to it get a wall charger from ebay and stop bitchin and for the manual you don’t need if your slow there’s the web site

No kidding…you could buy a Fuze and a charger for a lot less than an iPod, and then listen to it while charging with the computer off.

Shenanigans, you don’t need to hawk the iTouch here. This is a group who obviously were looking for a small player, and aren’t interested in what is no doubt the largest MP3 player on the market in ratio to its capacity. The Touch is more of an internet/gaming thing that also happens to be an MP3 and video player. Apples and oranges, not better or worse.