Big Ups to Slotmonsta

Dear Slotmonsta,

Thank you for doing your Job. Thank you for going above and beyond to help us as owners. It is a real shame that there are members of this forum that continue to show you a lack of respect. It is a real shame that you must always respond to people’s anger and frustration. It really upsets me how far this forum has deteriorated since I started coming her about a year ago. I know thats not your fault or anyone else’s, but it is still upsetting. So I want to thank you for doing what you do and for trying your best.

Sincerely; 

Conversionbox

PS… This is my last post… I will still visit daily and see what news there may be with regard to my players, and I may comment on The Off topic boards, but I will no longer help with player related problems. It is my feeling that people who wont help themselves don’t deserve help, so if people dont use the search feature I hope they go helpless.  It is also my belief that respect is first and foremost in life, so until respect is shown to you and to the Sansa Team, I will not help people who aren’t grateful for the assistance they do receive… Good luck All

+1 on the props to Slotmonsta, and on the general lack of decorum here recently. It’s one thing to be frustrated, but another to be a bunch of about it.

@conversionbox wrote:

Dear Slotmonsta,

Thank you for doing your Job. Thank you for going above and beyond to help us as owners. It is a real shame that there are members of this forum that continue to show you a lack of respect. It is a real shame that you must always respond to people’s anger and frustration. It really upsets me how far this forum has deteriorated since I started coming her about a year ago. I know thats not your fault or anyone else’s, but it is still upsetting. So I want to thank you for doing what you do and for trying your best.

Sincerely; 

Conversionbox

PS… This is my last post… I will still visit daily and see what news there may be with regard to my players, and I may comment on The Off topic boards, but I will no longer help with player related problems. It is my feeling that people who wont help themselves don’t deserve help, so if people dont use the search feature I hope they go helpless.  It is also my belief that respect is first and foremost in life, so until respect is shown to you and to the Sansa Team, I will not help people who aren’t grateful for the assistance they do receive… Good luck All

Agreed on everything, CB.

@conversionbox wrote:

Dear Slotmonsta,

Sincerely; 

Conversionbox

Give him a hand!whooooooooo! i used to be one of those people who want to be fed anwsers but i have changed. i only post stuff that is there for no reason on the off topic page now. Goodbye Conversionbox.

PS: Slotmonsta, Thanks for keeping everything in order.

Message Edited by sansafinder on 09-15-2009 09:10 PM