Big problem

Hi,

I have sansa fuze, and i wanted to load videos on it so i downloaded the SMC. After few times i converted my videos successfully, i tried to convert similar files with similar size and i received warning that niether my codec is not proper or the file is curropted. I took the file to another computer setup the SMC and converted the video succefully. After a while when trying to convert a video on the second computer i received the same warning that i received on my first one. 

I investigated the issue and i found out that on both computers my sound device was not recognized by the computer.

I am 100% sure that it occured by the SMC. How can i fix this problem?

Thanks,

Eitan

SMC certainly is not perfect. And there have been other compatibility issues, too.I don’t know why it would work for a while, and then all of a sudden, not work. Have you tried un-installing, then re-installing the sound device(?) in Device Manager?  

And rre you talking about your Fuze or a sound card when you are referring to the sound device?

SMC certainly is not perfect. And there have been other compatibility issues, too. I don’t know why it would work for a while, and then all of a sudden, not work. Have you tried un-installing, then re-installing the sound device(?) in Device Manager?  

And are you talking about your Fuze or a sound card when you are referring to the ‘sound device’?