Better WAV support

Yeah, in a perfect world, I would listen to all of my music at 24bit/96khz.  That’s the domain I work with when I perform my musical restoration work.  It’s quite an eye (or ear!) opening experience going back to a lossy format after spending all day in the studio listening to 24/96 tracks.

BTW…I’ve tested ogg vorbis ad nauseum and never experienced any high freq artifacts under any circumstances.   You can’t always believe what you read in an open forum of any kind:wink:

Happy WAV listening!

Cool, I will try v10 with ogg vorbis :wink: … oh, 24/96 would probably work for me also :slight_smile: … thanx!!

-velimir

@conversionbox wrote:

I read posts like this one and some others on this page, and I wonder what the big deal is really, The fuze is primarily an mp3 player, not a flac or Wav player.

There is management software, like the Media Jukebox, where you can set the application to automatically convert audio files to, say, mp3 if they aren’t in a format supported by the adapted player. If you have files in wma, and Sansa Fuze says it supports wma, those files will be transferred without further ado. The only trouble is that the Fuze deosn’t play wmas because of a bug…

Mikael

@miksko wrote:

@conversionbox wrote:

I read posts like this one and some others on this page, and I wonder what the big deal is really, The fuze is primarily an mp3 player, not a flac or Wav player.

There is management software, like the Media Jukebox, where you can set the application to automatically convert audio files to, say, mp3 if they aren’t in a format supported by the adapted player. If you have files in wma, and Sansa Fuze says it supports wma, those files will be transferred without further ado. The only trouble is that the Fuze deosn’t play wmas because of a bug…

Mikael

Wrong,my Fuze plays wma vbr files like a champ :stuck_out_tongue:

@marvin_martian wrote:

@miksko wrote:

@conversionbox wrote:

Mikael

Wrong,my Fuze plays wma vbr files like a champ :stuck_out_tongue:

Exactly.  No wma problems here either with both of my fuzes…:smiley: